We’re looking for another Media Planner / Buyer to join our team. And as there are a bazillion media channels now, it’s a pretty big deal. We’re looking for a ninja at all traditional media, digital platforms, niche channels and likely a few channels that haven’t been invented yet. But all this will be no sweat for a team player such as yourself – surrounded by a strong and supportive media team, and collaborating closely with disciplines from across the agency, you’ll be adding value to our clients’ media investments left and right. Clients such as Fountain Tire, Liquor Stores North America and the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission will sleep easy at night knowing you’re sweating details on their behalf, being mindful of their money as you craft and execute dynamic media plans.
- Lead and support the planning and buying of media on behalf of our clients
- Efficiently manage client budgets, adding value to their media investments
- Work as part of a collaborative team alongside all agency disciplines
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Report on media performance and pull insights to optimize campaigns
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an agency media position (previous retail marketing experience is an asset)
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a collaborative team
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/careers/
ZGM offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. If you are this person, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.