We are ZGM and this is what we think should be ingrained in your DNA.
You’ll interpret conversations from clients as briefs, take stock and give the client direction on where they should go.
You’ll get those briefs into our process, and you’ll own them. Just like you own getting up in the morning – like a boss.
You’ll be part of our work family. The good thing about work families is that you don’t have to spend the holidays together (though you may want to).
You’ll join your new family on nights out and come in the next day and kill it.
You’ll hunt for new contacts and expand your network daily, just by doing what you do and being who you are.
You’ll take clients to dinner, and treat them like family too.
You’ll project manage like a ninja. Ninjas don’t fail, and they do it with stealth.
Not only do you project manage, but you also know quality. It’s in your bones. You’ll never settle for “good enough.”
Clients will wonder where you get all the time to do anything else because you will kill every task and think of stuff before they do.
Clients will love you – no seriously, this is super important.
You will create teams that rock it, that will break through walls for their ideas and you.
You’ll embrace our ideology of “the perfect balance of humanity and technology.” You know we’re talking to real people behind the screen, and you’ll work to create genuine interactions between our clients and their customers.
You’ll be a straight shooter, no procrastination. You’re confident in your opinions and your music taste, past and present. What was your favourite album when you were 16?
- Fulfill daily client requests, ensuring that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Keep client and account team updated on the status of account activities
- Act as internal liaison for account needs
- Facilitate communication with the project team
- Attain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment
- Establish a positive and partnering relationship with all clients
- Initiate and co-ordinate the scheduling of production processes
- Create work back schedules and critical paths
- Oversee the accuracy and quality of agency product
- Produce communication materials (contact and status reports)
- Develop and write effective creative briefs
- Daily maintenance of the billing and budgeting process
- Ensure that all client estimates are signed off before work begins
- Manage supplier relationships and act as an internal production resource as needed
- Assist, and initiate, new business opportunities
- Assist with building a positive agency culture
- MINIMUM of 3 years’ experience in a client service role in an agency with a focus on mass advertising or digital marketing
- Solid understanding of the creative and production process
- Experience in developing digital experiences and websites
- Strong client service orientation, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Project management skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standards
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to design and deliver presentations
- Proficient in MS office
- Passion for the industry
- Post-secondary education (marketing/advertising related an asset)
- Completion of CAAP an asset
How to Apply:
We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive and courageous. If you are that person, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about what it is like to work at ZGM, have a read of our new employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/careers/