This is a job posting for a multi-talented, results-driven Account Director. Someone who can take a consumer insight and weave it through on and offline strategies that support our clients’ needs – from awareness to action and everything in between. And being an amazing collaborator, you’ll be part of an integrated communications team and lead the charge on a couple key accounts for the agency that will require you to develop, implement, track and optimize marketing initiatives across all channels.
- You will collaborate with clients to build strategic marketing plans that produce results, and then continually update and optimize those plans
- You’ll need to have a solid understanding of planning and managing a variety of digital tactics including website development on a variety of CMS platforms, digital advertising (e.g. SEO/SEM, display advertising, paid social, etc.) and inbound marketing tactics (e.g. database management, email, social media, etc.)
- You’ll help strategize, and sometimes design, build and possibly even help maintain our clients’ social media presence
- Working with our client service and planning teams, you’ll measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Help the team brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Of course your curious side will plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests using a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, dashboard software, heat-mapping tools, etc.
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey mapping across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, including writing statements of work and/or creative briefs
- Consult with clients to identify appropriate customer segments and define appropriate measures to achieve desired campaign outcomes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing, advertising or digital marketing agency as an account lead
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital projects
- Results focused
- Experience in managing forecasts, tracking and managing project budgets, POs and invoices
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing new business proposals and pitching new business
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to be a self-starter and take initiative with clients and internal projects
If you have the experience and skills identified, you’re almost perfect for us. Assuming of course, you’re also a team player who is passionate about enhancing human experiences, curious, positive, and courageous. Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!