Can you proactively organize and do a good job of letting people know what you’re proactively organizing and then be quick to learn the best technology to help you proactively organize? Then we’d really like to talk to you about working with us as an Account Coordinator but you probably already know that and have already organized a way to wow us and are learning the best new technology to do so.
You are highly collaborative and approachable. You are used to fast deadlines, learning new tools on the fly, handling a variety of jobs at once and creative problem solving. You are organized and able to manage your time and resources. You straddle both strategy and execution where sometimes you are presenting your brilliant ideas to clients and sometimes you just have to put your head down and get things done.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Fulfill daily client requests, ensuring that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Keep client and account team updated on the status of account activities
- Act as internal liaison for account needs
- Facilitate communication with the project team, communicating face-to-face and through a project management software (Asana)
- Attain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment
- Establish a positive and partnering relationship with all clients
- Initiate and co-ordinate the scheduling of production processes
- Create work back schedules and critical paths
- Oversee the accuracy and quality of agency product
- Produce communication materials (contact and status reports)
- Daily maintenance of the billing and budgeting process
- Ensure that all client estimates are signed off before work begins
- Manage supplier relationships and act as an internal production resource as needed
- Assist with building a positive agency culture
- MINIMUM of 1 years’ experience in a marketing role (preferably in an agency environment)
- Strong client service orientation, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Project management skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standards
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to design and deliver presentations
- Proficient in MS office
- Passion for the industry – where it’s been and where it is going…
- Post-secondary education (marketing/advertising related an asset)
- Google analytics certification considered an asset
- Understanding of major content management systems (e.g. WordPress), CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot), and other marketing technology considered an asset
If you have the experience and skills identified, you’re almost perfect for us. Assuming of course, you’re also a team player who is passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Please apply at the link.
We’re ZGM. We are the largest, full-service agency in Alberta with over 80 employees based in Calgary and Edmonton. Our purpose is built around helping good organizations make a greater mark on the world. We do this through our work with a host of public, private and non-profit organizations in a variety of fields. And we can succeed at this by building the strongest marketing, content, design and, of course, PR and engagement teams. So, what does all this mean for you? It means we have depth. It means we have a great deal of talent and experience, and it means we are a great employer. ZGMers are curious; they aren’t afraid to speak their mind, and they come to work every day ready for the next challenge. Still need convincing? Check out our employee handbook here.
We work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. ZGM offers a competitive salary, health, & benefits package, an inspiring work environment, and unlimited growth opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
If you have the experience and skills identified, you might just be perfect for us! Assuming of course you’re also a team-player who is passionate about enhancing human experiences, staying curious, being generous, taking risks, and swinging for the fences. Sound interesting? Our preference is that you apply through our HRIS portal. If not, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be looking to connect with suitable candidates in mid-late January 2021.