.NET Web Developer
ZGM Collaborative Marketing Calgary is looking for a multi-talented and motivated Web Developer to join our growing team on a contract basis.
We’re a full-service marketing and communications agency. You’re a problem-solver. We work with local, national, and international clients, and we need someone with commitment, motivation, attention to detail, and a passion for customer service to help create effective online marketing and communications solutions. Our clients have problems – your job is to solve them. From website and intranet development to online marketing campaigns to search engine optimization to custom web application development, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of online solutions. Your job will require you to work closely with project managers, creative personnel, and our clients in order to determine project scope, conduct technical research, plan solution architectures, gather and organize content and other necessary resources, and implement your solutions in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for making sure your projects are done right and done on time. You’re in control.
- Time estimation and tracking habits - ability to work independently.
- Organizational skills, including superior attention to detail.
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Great team-oriented personality
- Experience in software architecture and building well-structured web applications
- Experience working with ASP .NET Web forms using C#
- Experience with RDBMS and creating well-structured database architectures using both MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with entity framework or any other ORM
- Experience working with 3rd party web services and building your own web service
- Familiarity with the following technologies and libraries:
- MVC architecture
- Microsoft Web API
- Telerik controls: UI for ASP.NET AJAX
Nice to haves:
- A working knowledge of PHP
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS frameworks
- Familiarity with SVN, GIT or any version control
- Experience with JQuery
- Able to implement CSS frameworks like Bootstrap etc.
- Experienced with developing sites with responsive methodologies
Please send link(s) to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.