Media Manager / Planner
This is an ad to recruit a Media Manager. And as there are a bazillion media channels now, it’s a pretty big deal. Sure you’ll have a focus on broadcast, but you’ll also be a ninja at all traditional media, digital platforms, niche channels and likely a few channels that you haven’t invented yet. But all this will be no sweat for a team player such as yourself – surrounded by a strong and supportive existing media team and collaborating closely with disciplines from across the agency, you’ll be adding value to our clients’ media investments left and right. Clients such as Fountain Tire and the Government of Alberta will sleep easy at night knowing you’re sweating details on their behalf, being mindful of their money as you craft and execute dynamic media plans. And you’ll have all of this done before lunch, just in time to hit our in-office gym. Or the McDonald’s next door.
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality.
We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our new employee handbook here: http://zgm.ca/media/documents/ZGMhandbook.pdf
- Lead and support the planning and buying of media on behalf of our clients
- Efficiently manage client budgets, adding value to their media investments
- Work as part of a collaborative team alongside all agency disciplines
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an agency media position
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a collaborative team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for new media, such as social and mobile
About this company
ZGM is a collaborative marketing agency based in Calgary and Edmonton. A double-helix of strategy and creativity flows through our veins and into the bold ideas, pupil dilating designs and slick brand strategies that are born, reborn and raised in our office every day.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!