Inbound Marketing Manager
This is a job posting for a multi-talented, data-driven inbound marketer. You know, someone who can leverage all of the tools at their disposal to create demand for both ourselves and our clients by generating, nurturing and helping convert leads. Essentially we are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to lead the leads. You will collaborate with the integrated team at ZGM to drive site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads, and to nurture those leads, along with the senior management team, converting them into new customers. Sound like a lot? It is, but it is more than just one person’s responsibility. You will work with digital strategists, copywriters, designers and art directors, SEO and social media specialists and more to make this happen. Think of yourself as conducting an orchestra of best-in-class marketers.
- Know how to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified audiences to our and our clients’ owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, of the qualified variety, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work to establish and optimize our marketing automation process/platform and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Work closely with our clients to establish and review closed-loop analytics to understand how the agency’s inbound marketing activities turn into new customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with the internal team, clients and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our client’s diverse audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Inbound marketing experience required.
- Experience with Hubspot or a similar marketing automation tool.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a larger team.
ZGM offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter, along with a resume and link(s) to your online portfolio to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.