Digital Account Director
This is a job posting for a multi-talented, results-driven Digital Account Director. Someone who can take a consumer insight and weave it through digital strategies that support our clients’ needs – from awareness to action and everything in between. And being an amazing collaborator, you’ll be part of an integrated communications team and lead the charge on a couple key accounts for the agency that will require you to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing initiatives across all channels.
- You will collaborate with clients to build strategic marketing plans that produce results, and then continually update and optimize those plans
- You’ll be helping to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- You’ll help strategize, and sometimes design, build and possibly even help maintain our clients’ social media presence
- Working with our client service and planning team, you’ll measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Help the team brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Of course your curious side will plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey mapping across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, including writing statements of work and/or creative briefs
- Consult with clients to identify appropriate customer segments and define appropriate measures to achieve desired campaign outcomes
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing new business proposals and pitching new business
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- And it would be awesome if you could help evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing, advertising or digital marketing agency as an account lead
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Results focused
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you have the experience and skills identified, you’re almost perfect for us. Assuming of course, you’re also a team player who is passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Please send us your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but will only contact short-listed candidates.