ZGM is looking for a full-time Art Director. Not just any Art Director though. We're searching for that elusive unicorn; one that can loves coming up with hundreds of ideas while working with other one-horned wonders already on our team. Your many years of experience allows you to run with projects while keeping the brand and strategy on a pedestal. Like all unicorns, you are humble and respectful even though your portfolio is as jaw-dropping as a cat drinking beer. Of course you play well with others, and are generous with your patience and time. And yes, while you are among the most magnificent of all animals, you are not above the odd PowerPoint or emailer. If you have all of that, plus a glossy mane and a protruding horn, you might be what we're looking for.
- 3+ years experience
- An online portfolio that includes online
- Examples of campaign ideas across multiple media
- Ninja with the adobe creative suite
- A passion for being crafty
- A commitment to awesome
- Experience concepting non-traditional channels
Nice to haves:
- Print production experience
- A broadcast reel
- Willingness to build human pyramids
- Can find the typo in our new employee handbook (on zgm.ca)
Please email your cover letter, resume and a link to your site to email@example.com.