Ag Account Director
This is a job posting for a multi-talented, results-driven Account Director. Someone who can take a consumer insight and weave it through modern marketing strategies that support our clients’ needs – from awareness to action and everything in between.
In this case our clients are agriculture-based clients, so you also need to have a solid understanding of Canada’s agricultural landscape – from producers to ranchers.
And being an amazing collaborator, you’ll be part of an integrated communications team and lead the charge on a couple key accounts for the agency that will require you to develop, implement, track and optimize modern marketing initiatives across all channels.
- You will collaborate with clients to build strategic marketing plans that produce results, and then continually update and optimize those plans
- You’ll be helping to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- You’ll help strategize, and sometimes design, build and possibly even help maintain our clients’ social media presence
- Working with our client service and planning team, you’ll measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Help the team brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey mapping across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, including writing statements of work and/or creative briefs
- Consult with clients to identify appropriate customer segments and define appropriate measures to achieve desired campaign outcomes
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing, advertising or digital marketing agency as an account lead
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field
- Experience working with agricultural clients – either on the client or agency side
- Experience providing marketing to a financial institution considered an asset
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Results focused
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing new business proposals and pitching new business
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you have the experience and skills identified, you’re almost perfect for us. Assuming of course, you’re also a team player who is passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Please send us your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but will only contact short-listed candidates.